The world is facing an enormous climate challenge
Governments are starting to implement regulations encouraging transition to low and net-zero emissions. Business has a huge role to play in tackling the climate crisis, but companies must know how the issue should be approached. Climate needs to become an area of focus for corporate management and supervisory boards, and companies should address climate as a priority.
WHO AND HOW CAN JOIN CHAPTER ZERO POLAND?
- CEOs and members of supervisory boards of companies active in all sectors of the economy.
- To join Chapter Zero Poland, applicants must complete a questionnaire available online at chapterzero.pl.
- Applications are verified by the Project’s Steering Committee which approves candidates.
WHAT CHAPTER ZERO POLAND OFFERS?
- Tools and ideas necessary for addressing challenges created by climate change and government regulations encouraging transition to low and net-zero emissions (financing, risk analysis, reporting, supply chain, etc.).
- A platform for important discussions and reflection on the challenges facing businesses in the area of climate change and climate policies initiated by governments and the European Union.
- Necessary in-depth expert knowledge in the form of trainings, workshops, seminars, readings, videos, and self-assessment tools.